Reivers-4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reivers-4x4

Family Off-Road Fun

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consent for the use of photograhic or video images

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steph4x4
Admin
Steph4x4

Consent for the use of photograhic or video images  Empty
PostSubject: Consent for the use of photograhic or video images    Consent for the use of photograhic or video images  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Parental consent from for the use of photography or video
Reivers 4x4 Forum recognises the need to ensure the safety and welfare of children and young people taking part in their activities. In accordance with the child protection policy we will not arrange for photographs, videos or other images of children or young persons to be taken or published with out the consent of the parents, legal guardian, person of legal responsibility or the children and young persons.

Reivers 4x4 Forum will abide by the Conditions of use bellow. If you have any concerns in the way the images are being used, you should inform, any club administrator or moderator immediately.

Conditions of Use

we will not re-use any images after your child has left the organisation or other then specific event picture was taken for.
We will only identify a child by reference to the childes first name.
We will not use personal details or full names ( i.e. First name and surname) of any child accompanied with a photographic image or video, on our website, in our organisations brochure or any other electronic or printed material.
We will not include personal email or postal addresses, telephone numbers or fax numbers on video, on our website in our brochure or in other electronic or printed material.
We may use group photographs or footage with very general labels such as “ Club kids, prize winners etc”
We will only use images of children and young persons who are suitably dressed, to reduce the risk of such images being used inappropriately.
We will not use publish any images of children or young persons in situations of distress or any other situation as deemed inappropriate by the Reivers 4x4 forum.

Declaration of parent or person with Legal Responsibility
Name of Child ………………………………....................................................

I agree that my son’s/ daughter’s photograph may be used in Reivers 4x4 brochure, and other published publications YES/NO
I agree that my son’s/ daughter’s photograph may be used in Maggie’s Cancer Care brochure, website and other published publications YES/NO
I agree that my son’s/ daughter’s photograph may be used in Reivers 4x4 web site. YES/NO
I agree that my son/ daughter may be photographed or filmed by the media and the images used in local or national newspapers, televised news programmes etc. YES/NO
I heave read and understood the Conditions of Use above.
I agree to notify Reviers 4x4 of any relevant changes in my Child’s/Charges circumstances.
I confirm that my child is not under a court order that may have any bearing on the above consent.

Signed………………………………................................................

Name (print)……………………………...........................................

Relationship to child………………………………...........................

Date……………………………
Back to top Go down
http://reivers-4x4.co.uk

Consent for the use of photograhic or video images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reivers-4x4  :: Rules :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: